Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Hello from Pablo!

Greetings everyone! My name is Pablo. I am Professor Richarson's aka Lizbrarian Liz's Student Assistant. I am currently a junior at Edinboro University majoring in Political Science with a minor in Latin American Studies.

This is my third year working at Baron-Forness Library and I am proud to be a part of taking the library to a new level in helping distance education students take advantage of the resources and services BF Library has to offer. With experience in using blogs and online communications, I know this will be a great way to "bridge the gap" between distant students and Edinboro University.

With Baron-Forness Library branching out to all students in the EUP family the connection will be stronger making the educational experience more valuable and productive!

Great things to come........................

No comments: